Tomorrow is the last day of the Lend a Hand campaign. Thank you for opening your heart to our work’s heaviness and the darkness our clients endure.
You’ve heard stories from our team. Now, North Delhi Office Manager Bharat Bhushan shares a beautiful insight about our team and how they showed hospitality towards our client Palki*, her mother and her brother...
I really appreciate the work we do which has impacted the lives of many children. A few days back Palki came for counselling at our office with her mother and brother. The kind of counselling we provide, it’s really admirable and it makes a difference.
That day it was raining very heavily. As they entered the office they were drenching wet. We immediately gave them towels to rub their heads. Then we prepared hot milk for the children and tea for their mother. This act shows how caring and compassionate the team is towards our clients.
Through these small gestures, I could see a ray of hope on the face of Palki’s mother. It made me think of a quote by Mother Teresa, “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
- Bharat Bhushan, North Delhi Office Manager
As you can see, we’re really close to reaching our campaign's financial goal. Just a few more people need to contribute. Be that person!
- Rs. 6,05,475 ($9,315); Goal is Rs. 6.5 lakh ($10,000)
- 746 likes; Goal is 700 likes
Again, here are three ways to help:
1) Donate or pledge to CSJ. Commit to giving a one time or recurring monthly donation so we can continue bringing light to children and their families in times of greatest darkness. Click here to contribute.
2) Share about the campaign. Like our Facebook page and share the posts. Encourage your friends and family to give. I’ve drafted an email that you can send along to your friends. Email me and I'll send it to you.
3) Encourage our staff. As staff share their stories, encourage them with comments under the Facebook or blog posts.
Because when you lend a hand, together we are stronger.